Partial And Full Dentures In Powell, TN
Traditional partial and full dentures are one of the simplest and most cost-effective methods to restore chewing functionality and aesthetics after teeth loss. Modern dentures at Knoxville Smile Center look natural and are comfortable to use.
Our experienced and trained dentist in Powell, TN, works with you to help you fine-tune your dentures so they are as comfortable and practical as possible.
How Do Partial And Full Dentures Differ?
While both partial and full dentures in Powell, TN, are removable dental appliances, Dr. Michael J Solly prescribes them to treat different degrees of teeth loss.
Our dentist near you provides partial dentures if some of your natural teeth remain in the upper or lower jaw. They consist of artificial prosthetic teeth attached to a plastic or metallic framework that attaches to your remaining teeth. Partial dentures occupy the gaps left by missing teeth and prevent the remaining natural teeth from shifting out of position.
Full or Complete Dentures
Our dentist uses complete dentures when all your natural teeth are missing in your upper or lower jaw. They consist of a complete set of replacement teeth attached to a plastic or acrylic base that fits over your gums. Dr. Michael J Solly prescribes complete dentures to replace missing teeth and restore your eating, speaking, and smiling ability.
Advantages Of Partial And Full Dentures
- Partial and full dentures near you offer several advantages over more invasive methods, such as dental implants.
- Partial and full dentures from Knoxville Smile Center can help you speak, eat, and smile confidently, improving your overall quality of life.
- Dentures are generally more affordable than tooth replacement options, such as dental implants or bridges.
- Full and partial dentures are a non-invasive tooth replacement option that does not require any surgical procedures.
- These appliances are custom-made to fit your mouth, ensuring a comfortable and secure fit.
- You can quickly and easily remove your dentures for cleaning, making it easier to maintain good oral hygiene.
Please schedule an appointment at Knoxville Smile Center to learn how partial and full dentures can help you get an aesthetic and functional smile.